Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Friday, September 28, 2012

A doo-wop day!

IMG_5408

I always wanted a girl. I was thrilled when that reality was confirmed. In fact, I wouldn’t mind a houseful of lil’ ladies if the Lord would allow it. However, one of the big fears I had about having a girl was fixing her hair. I am not a frou-frou hair person – probably because my hair was & is very straight & very fine. There just isn’t a lot you can do with my hair so I never really tried. Alexa, on the other hand, has a lot of hair (thank you Chris). Her attention span is incredibly short so I haven’t had the opportunity to experiment much but I look forward to trying out new things in the days to come (if she lets me). In the meantime, she’s been wearing her hair in what I like to call “doo wops.” It’s easy, keeps her hair out of her face and limits the tangles (i.e. limits the fits she throws when I try to comb the tangles out). She hasn’t been a fan of piggy tails lately . . . don’t ask me why. But, she will let me fix her hair in a “doo wop.” Here’s to hoping she doesn’t figure out the connection.

IMG_5369

IMG_5371

IMG_5373

IMG_5308

IMG_5381

No comments:

Post a Comment