Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dada & Alexa Hope

IMG_1388
I had mentioned in the Father’s Day blog that I didn’t get a pic of Daddy & Alexa on the actual day. What I forgot (which is so common these days it’s scary) is that I had set aside some sweet pics of the two of them together for the Father’s Day post. Well almost a week later, I’m finally remembering & and can share these images with you.
Alexa loves her Dada so much. She runs to the door when she hears Dada walking in from work. She says his name in the morning when I get her out of bed. She loves how he tickles her, chases her, throws her up the air, and takes her for rides on his shoulders. Chris reminds me so much of my dad in that when he is with Alexa – he is TOTALLY present with Alexa. Nothing else matters to him. She gets Dada’s undivided attention and that does so much for a girl’s confidence and development. I was a “daddy’s girl” and I suppose I still am. I think Alexa is already falling into that category as well. I truly believe Alexa will be a strong, confident, courageous, well-spoken, free-spirited and very active young lady because her Dada loves her so much. Here’s a glimpse of their sweet relationship.

IMG_1447
Getting ready for a walk with Daddy enjoying a little pre-walk snack – Cheerios.

IMG_1448
Alexa is still getting used to Daddy wearing a hat during the summer. How funny!

IMG_1395
Alexa reading a Bible story to Jasper and Dada.

IMG_1454
Apparently, Alexa thought Daddy needed help changing the oil in the car.

IMG_1456
Alexa provides some oil-changing entertainment by drumming on Daddy.

IMG_1349
Swinging with Daddy is so much fun – weeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment