Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday pick-me-up

IMG_3844
Alright – if this little face can’t brighten yours than you may be out of luck on this Monday. Who couldn’t love a chubby-cheeked, brown-eyed girl who has a fettish for hats? I do hope Lil’ A brightened what’s left of your Monday.

On a more serious note, if you do need a reason for hope on this Monday, I’m sharing seven minutes I pray will inspire your soul. It did mine. I was in my sister’s car a couple of weeks ago when she played this song for me. Her choir had sung it. I was moved to tears as I listened to voices proclaiming who Christ is. So many of these attributes of Christ have become increasingly meaningful in my life over the past several years – faithful, promise keeper, Savior, my strong tower, comfort, mighty warrior, victor, healer, sovereign master, creator. At the end of the day (good, bad or ugly), He IS worthy! I told my sis she needed to pause it so I could pull myself together and go into my niece’s elementary school to see her do a presentation.

This video is by Prestonwood Baptist choir & orchestra. Bradley Knight arranged the piece. I would call it an epic praise chorus. I listen to it everyday and now Alexa even says, “Play it again.” I still can’t listen to it without tearing up. I encourage you to grab a Kleenex, turn up your speakers, close your eyes and get ready to worship the Father. (Watch out  . . . you might even raise your hands). I look forward to the day we will see Jesus face-to-face and sing this glorious chorus to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment