Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Thursday, January 20, 2011

We in the ‘hood’ie . . .

IMG_0403
What a surprise . . . Daddy got to stay home with us today due to icy conditions. Hooray for a snow day!! I was a bit surprised to hear the door unlock shortly after Chris left for work, but I guess the roads were considered hazardous this morning. Ironically, everything cleared up this afternoon.

It doesn’t matter to me. I was excited to have Chris around and Alexa was especially excited to see Daddy walk through the door. As he played with her, Daddy thought Alexa looked so cute in her little hoodie and he said it kept her ears warm. So, I snapped a few shots of her and decided they both needed to work their “hoodie groove.” Alexa got a kick out of seeing Daddy hooded.

IMG_0401Work the stripes, girl, work it!

IMG_0407Are you taking a pic of me & Daddy?

IMG_0413Yes I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment