Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Here’s looking at you!

IMG_5575

I promised you more googly-eyed cuties and . . . here they are! Thanks to more empty toilet paper rolls, festive cupcake liners and oodles of cardstock, we managed to jazz up our coffee table for Fall. I’ve never been more pleased that our neighbors don’t water their lawns because I hi-jacked the dead branches from their drought-ridden trees. The burlap styrofoam base caught my eye at Wal-Mart. Of course, it had another arrangement in it that I removed. I’m just not a fan of glittery sunflowers but it was totally worth the $5 for the cute lil’ base to give our owls a pleasant place to perch. Whooooo’s enjoying the view now? Happy Fall ya’ll!

IMG_5559

IMG_5576

IMG_5580

IMG_5585

No comments:

Post a Comment