Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Monday, May 23, 2011

This makes me happy . . .

IMG_1367
I needed a little pick-me-up today and this picture did the trick. Chris took this pic of us yesterday before church. I wanted to get a pic of Alexa in her new dress and couldn’t seem to capture it myself as Alexa is so active these days. Chris suggested a picture of us together. I’m so glad he did. It makes me smile. When I see this picture, I think of what an undeserved blessing Alexa Hope is to our lives. She brings a new purpose, a new joy, a new meaning to our lives. We thank the Lord for our precious daughter and those eyes that twinkle. I’m sure this picture will always make me smile – but it really does my heart good today . . . and that makes me happy.

1 comment: