Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Poem for our Little One

One of the members of my parents’ church and Sunday Bible Fellowship group wrote this sweet poem in honor of our baby. Thank you for encouraging our hearts, Krista!
IMG_1360* I took this picture two days before we knew our little one was already with Jesus. What a beautiful image depicting the Lord’s power, beauty & creation. Little did I know as we were driving to our earthly home, the Father was holding our child in our eternal home.
It’s hard to imagine the sadness you feel
And if in the sadness it really seems real
And as you grieve - now for a season
It must be so hard not to search for a reason
The precious life of your little one
Taken before it had really begun
Yet we believe that God in His love
Has carried this life to a home up above
Perhaps if we could see up there
The joy with Jesus this tiny one shares
And knew the comfort of Jesus voice
Perhaps in our sadness we would rejoice
For life on earth is quickly past
But a home in eternity surely will last
And in God’s timing…not our own
Little and big - He welcomes us home.
by Krista Stoller

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” John 14:1-3

2 comments:

  1. oh sweet friend, I have chills and tears. praying His peace and comfort over your tender heart. love you kels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful gifts...a visual of God's might, along with an encouraging, comforting poem. That eternal perspective DOES help, doesn't it? Charlie & I are already looking forward to one day meeting those two precious grandchildren who've gone before us. I wonder if we'll be able to read them books or go for walks with them... :-) LYLALAL!

    ReplyDelete