Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Day at the Park

It’s hard to believe less than a week ago, I was still taking Alexa to the park and on stroller rides without a jacket. It’s been an usually warm fall and we’re so thankful. The weekend of my birthday, we took Alexa to First Baptist Church’s new playground for a bit of frolicking. It was a gorgeous day and Alexa seemed to enjoy playing like “the big kids.”
IMG_6197
The 1st time Alexa has experienced the thrill of swinging. She loved going high. She looks like she fits into the swing pretty well from this perspective but take a look from the side.
IMG_6202
My mom thought it was mean of us to put Alexa in the swing but she didn’t seem to mind almost slipping through the holes.

IMG_6204
Swing me again, Daddy!

IMG_6207  
Going down the slide!

IMG_6210 
Peek-a-boo . . . I see you!

IMG_6212
Look . . . I got Mommy’s nose!

IMG_6215
Playing peek-a-boo with Alexa through a little hole.

IMG_6216
Hmmmm . . . now that’s interesting!

IMG_6220  
I see a pretty girl in the mirror!

IMG_6217
Hard to believe Alexa’s hand will be that size someday.

IMG_6194
The playground is so much fun :)

IMG_6192 
I can’t wait to go to “the big kids” side when I grow up.

IMG_6223
Alexa found the leaves fascinating.
IMG_6230
Despite all the exciting things Alexa could do at the playground, she ended up crawling to her diaper bag and playing with it. We’re grateful it provides her with hours of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment