Slideshow Image 0 Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday pick-me-up

IMG_6230

Ya’know when you snap a pic and think to yourself, “That’s going to be a keeper.” You have a feeling that pic will make you smile every time you see it. Yep, this is one of those moments. It was a beautiful fall evening and Alexa decided she wanted to pretend cook in her “kitchen” (i.e. our flower bed & bushes). To make her face the camera, I was chanting a sing-songy tune Ama & Opa taught us . . .

Jack in box, Jack in the box,
Sitting so still.
Won’t you come out? Won’t you come out?
(Then Alexa jumps up & says) YES! I will!!


It worked like a charm and the result was a pic of my sweet girl in full personality. It makes me smile and I hope it makes you smile today too! Here are a few more pics that deserve a place on this Monday pick-me-up post.

IMG_6160

IMG_6264

IMG_1078

IMG_6365

1 comment:

  1. cute! We used to do jack-in-the box ALL the time with our 2 year old bsf class :)

    ReplyDelete